- There is a historic surge at our southern border:
- In August, 208,887 illegal migrants were apprehended attempting to cross the southern border. This is the highest August number in 21 years.
- August is the second month in a row when encounters surpassed 200,000.
- August 2021’s figure marks a 317% increase over August 2020.
- This is a 340% increase from the average number of August apprehensions during the Trump administration.
- Since Joe Biden took office over 1.2 million illegal immigrants have been caught attempting to cross the border. This is a higher total than any year since 2001.
Spread the Word!
Sign in if you'd like new recruits to be credited to you.